Prep Time – 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Caribbean Red papaya, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 ounce coconut milk or spiced rum
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced dried hot chili pepper dash nutmeg
- In a blender, process ripe papaya, thinned with a little pineapple juice, spiked with coconut or spiced rum and ice.
- To make it a sweet-heat cocktail, add just a small amount of finely minced, dried hot chili pepper, like a bird’s eye chili or something similar.
- Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.