1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
3 teaspoons seeded, minced jalapeno chilies
8 6-inch flour tortillas
1/2 lb. Brie, diced
1 large papaya, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
options: sour cream; purchased salsa
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and jalapeño and sauté until onion is just tender, about 5 minutes; cool slightly.
3. Arrange 4 tortillas on baking stone or heavy large baking sheet.
4. Layer evenly with Brie, papaya and onion mixture.
5. Top each with another tortilla, and press to adhere.
6. Bake until cheese melts and filling is heated, about 8 minutes.
7. Cut into wedges, transfer to serving plate.
8. Pass sour cream and salsa separately, if desired.