Preparation Time 5 mins
- 1 mango (about 1 1/2 pounds), peeled, pitted, and chopped coarse
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and chopped coarse
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice plus 4 lime slices for garnish
- 3 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- In a blender blend the mango, the papaya, the yogurt, the lime juice, the honey, the almond extract and 1 cup ice cubes in batches until the mixture is smooth
- Blend in another 1/2 cup ice cubes if desired to thin the smoothie mixture to desired consistency.
- Divide the mixture among 4 chilled large glasses and garnish each smoothie with a lime slice.